Commercial EEUP Rebates
NWCPUD offers commercial customers a free rebate eligibility assessment as well as rebates for upgrading certain measures through the Energy Efficiency Upgrade Program (EEUP) for Commercial customers.
Rebates vary by the project, but can be as high as 70 percent of the cost of the project. If you are interested in applying for a rebate, you should have a rebate eligibility assessment performed before you start on your project or purchase any new equipment.
Your first step is to contact the PUD, fill out the assessment request form (link to form below) and then turn it in to the PUD at our offices. We will schedule a walk-through of your building or facility and make recommendations about the energy efficiency upgrades that might be best for you and your business.
Rebates are available for the upgrading the following Commercial measures for new construction and/or retrofit properties:
- Commercial HVAC – Advanced Rooftop Control (ARC), ductless heat pumps, air-source high efficiency heat pump conversions or upgrades, connected thermostats, also known as WEPT (Web-Enabled Programmable Thermostats), Packaged Terminal Heat Pumps (PTHP) for many types of Lodging buildings and Residential Care buildings
- Commercial Lighting – Interior/Exterior LED Upgrades, Lighting Controls, Parking Lot Lighting, etc.
- Commercial Weatherization – Attic Insulation, Wall Insulation and Window Replacements
- Commercial Heat Pump Water Heaters – Hybrid water heaters designed and proven to save money and energy
- Commercial Kitchen – Refrigeration and Freezer Improvements including ASH Controls, Strip Curtains and Walk-In or Display Case ECMs, Food Service Equipment, Ovens, Fryers, and more!
For more information on the EEUP for Commercial customers, please email email@example.com for more information. You may also download the application below for a Commercial Rebate Eligibility Assessment and email or submit the completed form to the PUD’s main office at: 2345 River Rd., The Dalles, OR 97058.