Do I need to be pre-approved to receive EEUP rebates?

Funding for all EEUP rebates is provided by NWCPUD and Bonneville Power Administration (BPA), and is limited. For this reason, most EEUP rebates require some sort of contact with our department prior to requesting inspections for rebates.

For weatherization measures, an assessment report is required to create your customer workbook where we record existing conditions, photos, contractor notes and invoices, etc. This will be your official entry into our EEUP for Weatherization.

For HVAC measures, you must complete the pre-approval portions of the rebate application and submit them prior to installing the unit. This will ensure you are installing a qualifying model and will receive the full rebate amount available.

Failure to contact Energy Management for pre-approval may effect a completed measure’s eligibility for rebates.