EEUP for Smart Thermostats
Let the NWCPUD send you a new, advanced NEST thermostat to your home free of charge!
Click the image to be redirected to our partner site or call the phone number below to take advantage of this limited time offer with no paperwork to be completed and multiple color choices available now!
Outside of the above Energy Efficiency Upgrade Program (EEUP) limited time offer, the NWCPUD typically offers a customer rebate of $140.00 per smart thermostat installed, not to exceed 80% of the cost of the thermostat(s), and with a maximum of two (2) rebates per household.
Advanced smart thermostat customer rebates, as well as the above promotion, apply only to the following structures:
- Existing and new construction single-family site-built, manufactured, and multifamily low-rise homes
- Heated with electric forced-air furnaces, air-source heat pumps, or ground-source heat pumps
Qualifying smart thermostats must:
- Be installed by homeowner, property owner, or by an HVAC contractor
- Be listed on BPA’s Advanced Smart Thermostat Qualified Products List (QPL)
- Be set to the geographic location where the thermostat is located and connected to Wi-Fi upon inspection.
Please return all rebate application forms to: Energy Management Department, 2345 River Rd., The Dalles, OR 97058 -or- email@example.com
Our Income-Qualified Energy Efficiency Upgrade Program (IQEEUP) for Tenants and Landlords offers a double rebate to qualifying households per smart thermostat installed, not to exceed 80% of the cost of the thermostat(s), and with a maximum of two (2) rebates per household. Please inquire at the PUD for further information on this new program’s eligibility requirements.