EEUP for Smart Thermostats
This Energy Efficiency Upgrade Program (EEUP) offers a promotional rebate of $150.00 per smart thermostat installed, not to exceed 80% of the cost of the thermostat(s), and with a maximum of two (2) rebates per household.
The connected thermostat rebates apply only to the following structures:
- Existing and new construction single-family site-built, manufactured, and multifamily low-rise homes
- Heated with electric forced-air furnaces, air-source heat pumps, or ground-source heat pumps
Qualifying connected thermostats must:
- Be installed by homeowner, property owner, or by an HVAC contractor
- Be listed on BPA’s Connected Thermostat Qualified Products List
- Be set to the geographic location where the thermostat is located and connected to Wi-Fi upon inspection.
FILL & SUBMIT REBATE APPLICATION FORMS
Please return all rebate application forms to: Energy Management Department, 2345 River Rd., The Dalles, OR 97058 -or- firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Income-Qualified Energy Efficiency Upgrade Program (IQEEUP) for Tenants and Landlords offers a double rebate to qualifying households per smart thermostat installed, not to exceed 80% of the cost of the thermostat(s), and with a maximum of two (2) rebates per household. Please inquire at the PUD for further information on this new program’s eligibility requirements.