EEUP and LIEEUP for Weatherization
Only existing electrically heated homes qualify for our rebate programs. If you are adding rooms, gutting and remodeling, or planning new construction, these rebates DO NOT cover these activities. Any weatherization measures completed prior to the initial audit DO NOT qualify for a rebate.
New for 2019, we a proud to introduce our Low-Income Energy Efficiency Program (LIEEUP) for Tenants and Landlords. This LIEEUP will provide double our traditional rebates to landlords and property owners of qualifying renters. Click the link below for more information.
Both of our traditional Energy Efficiency Upgrade Program (EEUP) and our Low-Income Energy Efficiency Upgrade Program (LIEEUP) are for electrically heated homes of residential customers. At the homeowner or landlord’s request, we will visit your home and perform a free energy analysis to assess the insulation levels in the attic, walls, floors, and crawlspace, and the condition of your doors, windows and HVAC ductwork. After the analysis is complete, we will provide recommendations based on the highest possible energy savings and a list of rebates eligible for completed measures.
If you would like to fill out our paper application, please click the link below to download, print and submit your application to: 2345 River Rd., The Dalles, OR 97058
If you would like to fill out an energy audit application online, please scroll down to the bottom of this page and submit form after completion.
Traditional EEUP for Weatherization Rebates
- Attic insulation increased to R-38+ = $0.75 / Sq. Ft.
- Exterior wall and kneewall insulation increased to R-11+ = $1.25 / Sq. Ft.
- Floor insulation increased to R-19+ = $0.75 / Sq. Ft.
- Duct sealing (site-built) = $350.00
- Duct sealing (manufactured home) = $300.00
- Window replacements that are rated at .30 U-Value or LOWER = $6.00 / Sq. Ft.
- Door replacements that are pre-hung and Energy-Star approved = $75.00 / each
LIEEUP for Tenants and Landlords Rebates
- Attic insulation increased to R-38+ = $1.50 / Sq. Ft.
- Exterior wall and kneewall insulation increased to R-11+ = $2.50 / Sq. Ft.
- Floor insulation increased to R-19+ = $1.50 / Sq. Ft.
- Duct sealing (site-built) = $700.00
- Duct sealing (manufactured home) = $600.00
- Window replacements that are rated at .30 U-Value or LOWER = $12.00 / Sq. Ft.
- Door replacements that are pre-hung and Energy-Star approved = $150.00 / each
- ALSO: Double rebates on all non-weatherization upgrades including: Heat Pumps, Ductless Heat Pumps, Heat Pump Water Heaters, Refrigerators, and Clothes Washers!
All EEUP and LIEEUP rebates can’t exceed 80% of the costs per measure, and invoices/receipts are required to process and approve rebate applications.
Please contact Lance Kublick or Travis Hardy at the PUD by calling 541-296-2226 if you are interested in qualifying for our Traditional EEUP or LIEEUP for Tenants and Landlords.