EEUP for Smart Thermostats
This Energy Efficiency Upgrade Program (EEUP) offers a rebate of $100.00 per smart thermostat installed, with a maximum of two (2) rebates per household. New for 2019, our Low-Income Energy Efficiency Upgrade Program (LIEEUP) for Tenants and Landlords offers a $200.00 rebate to qualifying households per smart thermostat installed, with a maximum of two (2) rebates per household. Please inquire at the PUD for further information on this new program’s eligibility requirements.
These EEUP and LIEEUP rebates apply to the following structures:
- Existing and new construction single-family site-built, manufactured, and multifamily low-rise homes
- Heated with electric forced-air furnaces, air-source heat pumps, or ground-source heat pumps
Qualifying smart thermostats must:
- Be installed by homeowner, property owner, or by an HVAC contractor
- Be listed on BPA’s Smart Thermostat Qualified Products List
- Be set to the geographic location where the thermostat is located and connected to Wi-Fi upon inspection.
Please fill out the form below to the best of your ability, and call Travis or Lance at 541-296-2226 to schedule a brief inspection or to ask questions.