EEUP for Smart Thermostats
This Energy Efficiency Upgrade Program (EEUP) offers a rebate of $100.00 per smart thermostat installed, with a maximum of two (2) rebates per household.
The Smart Thermostat rebates apply only to the following structures:
- Existing and new construction single-family site-built, manufactured, and multifamily low-rise homes
- Heated with electric forced-air furnaces, air-source heat pumps, or ground-source heat pumps
Qualifying smart thermostats must:
- Be installed by homeowner, property owner, or by an HVAC contractor
- Be listed on BPA’s Smart Thermostat Qualified Products List
- Be set to the geographic location where the thermostat is located and connected to Wi-Fi upon inspection.
Please fill out the form below to the best of your ability, and call Travis or Lance at 541-296-2226 to schedule a brief inspection or to ask questions.
New for 2019, our Low-Income Energy Efficiency Upgrade Program (LIEEUP) for Tenants and Landlords offers a $200.00 rebate to qualifying households per smart thermostat installed, with a maximum of two (2) rebates per household. Please inquire at the PUD for further information on this new program’s eligibility requirements.