Payment Options

We offer several options for paying your electric bill, including a convenient online service that is available 24 hours a day.  We also accept online and over-the-phone payments by credit card or e-Check.  The PUD uses a third-party vendor to process the credit card (Visa or MasterCard) and electronic check payments free of additional charges.

Please call us if you anticipate difficulty in paying your bill on time and need to make special arrangements.

Online Bill Pay

  • Access Your Online Account
  • Provide your Northern Wasco County PUD account number (located on your billing statement)
  • Create a user ID and password
  • Submit your credit card and/or bank account information

Automatic Payments (E-Z Pay)

Use E-Z Pay, which allows you to electronically transfer your payment from your bank account.  Each month, we automatically deduct your bill from a checking or savings account of your choice.  For your records, you will receive a copy of your electric bill showing your usage and the amount to be deducted.

E-Z Pay isn’t just easy to use; it also saves you time and worry, not to mention the cost of a stamp.  Plus, it gives you peace of mind if you’re traveling, become ill, or simply forget to pay.

To set up E-Z Pay, call our office at 541-296-2226, or just fill out the E-Z Pay Enrollment Form (PDF) and either mail the form or bring it into our office at 2345 River Road, The Dalles, OR  97058 from 8 am to 5 pm weekdays.

Mail Payments

Please send payment to:

Northern Wasco County PUD
2345 River Road
The Dalles, Or 97058

Drop Box Payment

Drop boxes are available for payments made after hours.  Drop boxes are located in the PUD parking lot at 2345 River Road and in downtown The Dalles on East 3rd Street near City Hall with other utility payment boxes and USPS mailboxes.

Pay In Person

Make your payment in person at 2345 River Road, The Dalles, OR 97058 from 8 am to 5 pm weekdays.

Phone Payments

Call us at 541-296-2226, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekdays, and speak with a customer service representative. To pay with a credit card or eCheck, you will need:

  • Your Northern Wasco County PUD account number (located on your billing statement)
  • Your credit card or your banking account information